Types of Compensation

Experience in Types of Compensation

Maximizing Your Compensation to the Fullest

After you've been in an accident, you should speak with an experienced attorney like Chris L. Knight. He has more than 25 years of experience helping people like you who have been injured in an accident.

Knight Law Firm's mission is to maximize your compensation. Do not sign on the dotted line and accept the insurance company's first offer of a settlement. 

Understanding the Compensation You Can Get

Medical compensation: Covers your medical bills, including those you have already accumulated and those for any future treatment.

Wage loss compensation: For the paychecks you are losing because your serious injury has caused you to miss work. If you are unable to return to work or must take a lower paying job because of the severity of your injuries, you may receive additional compensation for the impairment of earning capacity.

Pain and suffering compensation: For the mental and physical pain and suffering you have gone through as a result of the accident.

Permanent disability or disfigurement compensation: For those injuries that will not heal. Permanent disability can include everything from limited shoulder range of motion to paralysis. Disfigurement may include scarring and loss of limb.

Property damage compensation: For the damage to or loss of your vehicle in the auto wreck, and may also include other property that was in the vehicle.

Punitive damages: Money paid by the negligent party, typically if a law was broken leading to the motor vehicle accident. This is often paid out in drunk driving cases.

Call on a Trusted Lawyer for Your Compensation

Chris L. Knight will analyze your case and tell you what forms of compensation you may be eligible for. Call 918-496-1200 for a FREE consultation.

initial consultation. Call 918-496-1200.
Knight Law Firm will take great care in conducting an investigation, gathering facts, and building a case designed to get you all the money you deserve.
Share by: