Drunk Driving

Aggressive Representation for Drunk Driving Accidents

Just Compensation for the Victims of Drunk Drivers

If you've been injured in an accident with a drunk driver, you are the victim of a crime. Because a crime has been committed, this significantly impacts how your personal injury claim will be handled at all stages. 

Attorney Chris L. Knight has been standing up for victims of drunk drivers for more than 25 years. He will use his knowledge to guide you in the right direction for proper medical treatment. He will give you the guidance you need to get the compensation you deserve from the drunk driver.

After Your Accident With a Drunk Driver

After a car accident that causes a serious injury, the police will arrive on the scene and will typically test the driver who caused the accident to determine if they were driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The results of this test will be included in the police report.

Knight Law Firm won't rest with just a police report, though. You'll get aggressive representation and total commitment to ensuring that all of the facts of your accident are gathered. This will help attorney Chris L. Knight work with you to build a solid case to get results, whether though negotiation or taking the case to trial.

Punitive Damage and Other Compensation

As the victim of a crime, you may be entitled to compensation above and beyond damages typically awarded to car accident victims. You may also be entitled to punitive damages, which is an additional form of compensation that the drunk driver will pay to you as part of their punishment for having committed a crime.

Chris L. Knight is well-versed in the forms of compensation available to accident victims, as well as people who have been injured by drunk drivers. Learn more about the damages you may be entitled to when you schedule your FREE consultation. Call 918-496-1200.
initial consultation. Call 918-496-1200.
When you've been injured by a drunk driver, they aren't just being negligent — you were the victim of a crime.
Share by: